Huntley Area Public Library District
Meeting Agenda – Friday, April 20, 2018
I. Call Meeting to Order
II. Growing Scene Presentation – Kathleen Carr, The Growing Scene, Inc.
III. Director’s Report – Frank Novak
IV. Secretary’s Report – Marge Smith
March Meeting Minutes – * move to accept report
V. Treasurer’s Report – Sandy Cooper & Diane Benson
March Treasurer’s Report – * move to accept report
VI. April Book Sale – recap
VII. Van Fundraiser – update
VIII. Culvers – recap
IX. Human Race – Sunday, April 22, MCC at 8 a.m.
X. April Volunteer Incentive Plan
XI. Breakfast – update
XII. Summer Reading – June 6th registration event, Friends will be there!
XIII. Kona Ice Fundraiser: June 6th and 7th, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
XIV. Mini Links – date changed to July 27, 2018
August Book Sale date remains the same, August 4 & 5
*Move to adjourn
Important Dates to Remember
- Human Race – April 22nd, 8:00 a.m., McHenry County College
- Board of Directors Meeting – May 4th, 10:00 a.m., G Hochwarter’s Home
- May Breakfast Fundraiser – May 9th, 9:30 a.m. Boulder Ridge Country Club
- Library Board Meeting – Public Welcome – May 16th, 5:30 p.m. Library Meeting Room
- May General Meeting – May 18th, 11:00 a.m. Library Meeting Room
Program: E-resources available on the library website, Rob Aavang